Series MT96 - Basic three-phase analyser
The MT96 power analyser is a programmable measuring instrument; it offers a series of options for using it, which may be selected from configuration menus on the instrument itself.
- Control switchboards for low and medium voltage applications
- Allows the measurement of electrical variables utilized for the effective control of systems
- Consumed energy can be set to trigger pulses
- Alarm controls: full programming capability for each output, i.e., the maximum value, minimum value and delay
Three-phase power analyser for panel mounting with a 96 x 96 mm front fascia with compact depth.
- Class 0.5 energy precision
- Current measure .../5
- Optional RS485 Modbus /RTU communications
- Instantaneous display of important electrical parameters
- Digital outputs with opto-isolated transistor
- Optional ITF technology: galvanic insulation for inputs
- THD available per phase for power factor, voltage and current