MultiBox - Small multipurpose boxes
A wide range of small to medium size multipurpose boxes for indoor and protected outdoor applications.
- Automation and control applications in industry, machinery, toolshop and OEM.
- Electronic applications in data and telecom industry.
- As commercial and industrial power distribution boxes.
All boxes are made from polystyrene or glass-fibre reinforced polycarbonate, offering a high protection degree of IP66 with mechanical impact strength of IK07 for polystyrene and IK08 for polycarbonate.
MultiBox enclosures can be easily modified and/or customized (coloured, printed, with cut-outs…).
Why Multibox ?
GE offers you: customer specific developments for all your applications and requirements, exclusively to meet your needs!
- All colours (environmental aspects, customised, differentiated)
- Painted or screened
- With cut-outs (circular, rectangular, square)
- Coupling facilities in vertical and horizontal direction
- EMC shielded
- 11 different basic enclosures (from 65 x 65 mm up to 361 x 254 mm) with up to 3 different cover depths.
- Material: made of polystyrene or glass-fibre reinforced polycarbonate.
- Colour: Grey RAL 7035
- High protection degree, IP66-IK07 for polystyrene, and IP66-IK08 for
- polycarbonate, by means of injected polyurethane seal.
- Polycarbonate boxes are available with smooth side walls (only one entry) or with several metric knock-outs.
- Polystyrene boxes are available with smooth side walls or with several metric knock-outs.
- Opaque grey or transparent covers.
- Designed for surface mounting.
- Combinations of heights and widths optional.
- Polystyrene boxes (650° glow wire test) are suitable for use in temperatures up to +70°C, polycarbonate boxes (960° glow wire test) are suitable for use in temperatures up to +120°C.
- Total insulation
- High resistance to chemical and aggressive influences.
- Self-extinguishing (UL94-V2).
- Rated insulation voltage Ui = 1000V