PowerDesign is the new platform of a new generation of software to help customers with the configuration, design and quotation of low voltage installations for several system enclosure types.
PowerDesign consists of a software package that allows the simple configuration of the widely used & well known GE system enclosure ranges 'SENPlus' and 'QuiXtra'.
Custom designed following feedback from several of the market leaders and drawing on the wealth of internal GE knowledge this software provides a diverse yet simple range of user friendly tools and features to help customers create their own configurations of electrical devices and enclosures following an electrical component mounting logic.
The PowerDesign package also includes a tool that allows the user to configure the new EntelliGuard* Power Circuit Breaker, its catalogue code and defines the subcomponents of which it is built. Request the NEW global configurator from your local GE representative.
- Automatic configuration (places devices automatically into the enclosures)
- Calculation screen where the customer can introduce all the cost and benefit parameters they require
- Display of the customer logo in reports
- Front and rear technical drawing views
- Export to MS office and PDF format files
- Discount management
- Net prices management
- 8 different languages
- Unique drag and drop concept to facilitate user friendliness
- Incorporation of specific or non GE devices
- Connection with ProceraPlus
- 3 different ways of selecting devices
- Copy and paste of entire cabinets as well as individual kits
- New environment with modern look and feel
- Focus on speed of configurations and accuracy of reports
- Addition of Material Quotation, a new module to create quick quotations
- Manage the modules added into every Kit
- And many more features...
All these features and many more combined, reflect the effort undertaken by the GE product management team to help customers achieve their goals by digitizing the way they work, speeding up the time consuming task of the project quotation and helping our customers to grow with us as a partner.