Series 55 - Junction boxes
Series 55 offers solutions for a wide range of applications - from terminal box to switch-box. The enclosure is available with grey or transparent cover and has a broad range of accessories.
Use as an empty box, a junction box (10/16/25 mm2) or coupled
- Standard: EN/IEC 529
- Material: thermoplastic high impact polyphenylene oxyde
- Total insulation
- IP66 - IK07
- 55100 - 125 x 125 x 75 mm
- 55200 - 175 x 175 x 95 mm
- 55300 - 225 x 175 x 95 mm
• The cable entries are selective knockouts placed as close as possible to the wall.
• Oval openings in the base allow levelling.
• Four fixing holes outside the gasket and two fixing holes inside the box.
• The raised bottom avoids obstruction while cabling and bending of the cables.
• Raised supports for the placement of the mounting plate.
• The screws are thermoplastic, captive, full turn, with a big pitch and placed outside the gasket.
• All the boxes are sealable.