Stainless steel enclosures with concrete foundation used in underground applications and suitable for installing all kinds of equipment for temporary connectivity.
- In concrete and stainless steel AISI 304
- They can remain underground both in active and passive condition.
- They avoid obstacles at street level and are vandalism approved.
The enclosure offers maximum protection to the user and equipment due to the high protection degree of the diving bell principle and the very strong structure and cover according the IEC 60529, EN 124 and EN 1.4452 Used on markets, fairs and other events, but they are also suitable for data connections for IT related applications.
Type Fair, Market
- Separated compartments for users and supplier.
- Connection of large power outputs.
- Common compartment for users and supplier.
- Temporary connection at markets, fairs and events
- Low voltage distribution
- Glass fibre connections
- IT applications
- Mobile telephone networks
- Sewer installations
- kWh meter enclosures
- Telephone network Repeater Access
- Market places
- City squares
- Railway stations
- Sports stadia and arenas
- Shopping centres
- Storage facilities
- Maintenance areas
- Sports halls
- Event halls
- Congress halls
- Shopping malls