RVS - Stainless steel pedestals
A wide range of stainless steel RVS pedestals for outdoor use complies with the standard EN/IEC 60439-5.
The RVS stainless steel pedestals make it possible to offer professional above ground solutions for cable networks, telecommunications, recreation grounds and other general applications.
- In stainless steel AISI 304, painted in a polyester coating RAL 7034.
- A range from DIN 00 up to DIN 4 in the width and deliverable in 5 different heights and one depth of 355 mm.
- The cabinets have partially sunken bases in stainless steel or in concrete.
- The pedestals offers maximum protection to the user and equipment thanks to the protection degree IP43 – IK10 according the IEC 60529, EN 60529 and EN/IEC 62262.
- The cabinets can be placed on either concrete or stainless steel bases.
- They can also be adapted for wall mounting.
- The protection degree IP43-IK 10 according to IEC 60529 and EN/IEC 62262.
- A high mechanical impact resistance according to IEC 60439-5 ensures that the cabinet is extremely vandal proof.
- Condensation is limited by the natural ventilation provided by labyrinth openings.
- Energy distribution
- Recreation grounds
- Cable television
- Traffic regulation & signalling
- Market connections
- Event connections
- Gas distribution