SecoRMU - 12kV - 24kV Compact Gas Insulated Ring Main Unit
SecoRMU gas insulated ring main unit is a compact, modularized, extendable or fixed gas insulated ring main unit with the primary conductive system sealed in a stainless SF6 gas tank, providing customers a safe, reliable, high-performance and maintenance-free product.
SecoRMU provides integrated solutions for most switching applications in urban-rural power cable upscale, power distribution network, wind farm, industry, O&G, underground installation, as well as municipal construction, commercial buildings, residential and other construction fields.
SecoRMU uses a vacuum circuit breaker and adopts SF6 gas as the insulated medium in the gas tank. SF6 has excellent dielectric insulating performance. Its insulating strength is approximately 2-3 times the strenght of air in an uniform electric field. The excellent insulating performance of SF6 gas Maintaince free helps SecoRMU to realize its small and compact structure, as well as safety and reliability.
Features and benefits
- Basic functional module units with uniform dimensions
- Internal arc classified 20kA/1s
- Less than 0.1% annual leakage rate
- Each unit can extend to the left or right freely
- One gas tank can accommodate up to 5 modules combined freely
- Low maintenance
- Tested in accordance with the IEC international standards
- Power Grid
- Industrial Power Supply
- Compact secondary substations
- Wind power plants
- Commercial buildings
- Mining applications
- Railway systems
- Underground installations