Series MTDIN - Compact three-phase analyser
The MTDIN Power analyser is a programmable measuring instrument; it offers a series of operating options, which may be selected from configuration menus on the instrument itself.
- Control switchboards for low and medium voltage applications where DIN-rail mounting is preferred due to size restraints.
- Allows the measurement of electrical variables utilized for the effective control of systems.
Three-phase power analyser for mounting on DIN-rail. Also adaptable for panel mounting with 72 x 72mm dimension.
- Current measuring .../5 or .../1A
- DIN rail format with only 3 modules (52mm)
- Assembly on the 72 x 72 mm panel with frontal adaptor (Ref. No. 665244)
- RS485 communications (Modbus-RTU)
- Two transistor outputs
- Optional ITF technology: galvanic insulation for inputs
- THD available per phase for power factor, voltage and current
- Instantaneous display of important electrical parameters