Pulsar TS - Staircase Switches
Push-button operated single-shot timer, switching the power to the load after the push-button has been pushed briefly, and switching off again after the presetted time has elapsed. Energy saving: the PLTS + TD is especially developed to switch off during the preset time when the staircase switch receives a new impulse.
Lighting or ventilation of staircases, basements, halls, etc.
- Designed for a real 3.500W switching capacity.
- User adjustable time.
- Electromechanical contact and electronic timer with manual override off or on possible at all time for PLTS + M.
- 3 or 4 wire wiring possible.
- Device for pre-extinction warning adjustable from 20 to 40 sec only for incandescence sources.
- Safety terminals equipped with captive Pozidriv screws and IP20 protection degree.
- Anti vandalisme: resistant to blocked push-buttons.