Pulsar S - Impulsswitches
Impulse switches are electromechanically controlled switches used to control single- or multi-phase medium-power loads while the control itself can be (very) low power. The device switches between 2 stable positions, each time a (brief) impulse energises its control circuit.
Mainly used for the switching of lighting and heating equipment and/or to obtain a simplified wiring in case the load needs to be controlled at reduced voltage and/or from more than 2 different places.
- Besides the normal operation through electrically energising the coil, manual operation is possible at all times, except PLS series SA and SB.
- The switch position is visualised by the position of the front handle for all devices, except PLS series SA and SB.
- The central command version was developed to force several devices at the same time to the on or off position, independently of the current status of each individual device. Also in this case, the possibility of operating the device locally remains.
- The safety terminals are equipped with captive Pozidriv screws and have IP20 protection degree.
- An add-on auxiliary contact, add-on central-command module and a spacer are available.
- 3 and 4 poles devices are multi voltage (except all-in central command).
- The use of a large number of luminous push-buttons is possible.
- Availability of sealing cap for coil and load terminals.