VMS - Modular enclosures system
Range of five modular boxes based on a 100mm module. Rapid assembly of any configuration of units without the need for tools. For indoor application.
- Public utilities
- Motor control centers
- Electronic instrumentation
- Low voltage distribution boards
The boxes are made of glass-fibre reinforced polycarbonate. Covers are made of either transparent or opaque polycarbonate. VMS boxes provide a high protection degree of IP65 and a mechanical impact strength of IK08 for the bases and end-plates and IK10 for the covers.
- The range consists of five boxes based on a 100 mm module.
- The innovative coupling concept allows easy, rapid assembly of any combination of units without the need for tools.
- The open bases offer excellent accessebility and wiring space for installation, mounting and cable connection, even after coupling.
- The side panel openings can be closed by either blind or combi end plates.
- Once mounted, end plates fit perfectly flush with the side panels of the base.
- Each large box is a multiple of a smaller one. Its fixing points in increments of 25 mm in bottom plate and top end are also a multiple of those of a small box.
- The base and end plates are made of light grey (RAL 7035) glassfiber reinforced polycarbonate. The cover is made of either transparent or opaque light grey (RAL 7035) polycarbonate.
- A multiple of accessories like mounting plates, cover plates, depth extension frame, ... makes the VMS a complete system for electrical distribution and control applications.
- VMS boxes are halogen-free.
- VMS boxes provide optimum security to both operations and equipment because they feature total insulation and protection degree IP65 according to EN/IEC 60529.